Please click on the genre below to read an assessment in the form of a report (PDF). Read here to know what is manuscript assessment.
- The list of samples is not representative. I assess all genres except for poetry, science fiction and fantasy fiction.
- While the editorial reports uploaded are brief, up to 4 pages, the length depends on the number of words submitted and the complexity of the work.
- An editorial report is also known as an editorial critique/letter or memo.
- Copyright of the writing assessed rests with the author.
- Copyright of the report rests with the founder of Editor’s Atelier and/or the Editor.
- The average time to submit a report is three to four weeks. Additional charges apply for speedy delivery.
- Samples for line editing are yet to be uploaded. If you need a sample of your writing to be edited, please click here to read about Trial Editing
‘The manuscript assessment provided us with a critical view of our writing, which was much needed. The report was precise and also detailed enough to give us an insight into what works and what doesn’t. Picking sentences and words from the writing to explain certain observations gave the report a personal touch, which was heartening and encouraging. Thank you Priya.’
‘It’s been a short but fruitful time having an objective analysis from a professional editor to look through my drafts and writing samples.’
‘I appreciate the thoroughness of the feedback and solutions.’